Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sometimes

It's been a rough week.  This Warrior Princess had to rest and reflect in the midst of the pain of her circumstances this week and was not able to do much else.  Today God has given me the ability to reflect just a little bit, but all I have to give today is a quote that Warrior Princess Vanessa shared with me this week in the midst of her own struggles.

"Sometimes God gives wisdom.  Sometimes God gives a promise.  Sometimes God simply says, 'I understand your heart.'  And that's enough." Vanessa Finsinger


The only thing I can add is a word from His Word:

Psalm 94:18-19
When I said, "My foot is slipping,"
Your love,
O LORD,
supported me.
When anxiety was great within me,
Your consolation
brought joy to my
soul.

Sole Deo Gloria,
WP Stacey

2 comments:

  1. wish we had "words" for answers. I'm also walking a path like yours but with different curves, twists, dips and dead ends - I find hope in the verse that states His mercies are new every morning. After last night, I need a refill. I'm looking out my window at the start of "a new day" - and asking our Father for new mercies for me and for you this beautiful Mother's Day. Keep standing firm my friend. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I call soul food.....

    ReplyDelete