Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I just have to post Zac's other video.  It, too, is powerful and inspiring.  I was reading from the book Praying God's Word by Beth Moore this morning and came across this quote by Charles Spurgeon. 

I write this with all reverance: God Himself
cannot deliver a person who is not in trouble.
Therefore, it is to some advantage to be in
distress, because God can then deliver you.
Even Jesus Christ, the Healer of me, cannot
heal a person who is not sick. 
Therefore, sickness is not an adversity for us,
but rather an advantageous opportunity
for Christ to heal us.
The point is, my reader, your adversity
may prove your advantage
by offering occassion for the display
of divine grace.






So, what are you facing today?  Can you thank the Lord for it?  This can be a hard thing to do!  It is even harder to do it with a good attitude. 

Romans 8:18
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

Sole Deo Gloria,
WP Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment