Friday, March 26, 2010

Clarification About This Blog

I really started this blog as a forum for my Warrior Princess friends and me to be able to post our current circumstances and how God is speaking, moving, and growing us. I in no way intend this to be me “teaching” or “speaking” to other women as a teacher. I do teach, but this is not teaching. This is me being honest about where I am and how God is using “life” to draw me closer to Him. Some days you may find me in what seems to be an ungodly place, but what we Warrior Princesses have found is that until we are honest about what we are thinking and struggling with, we cannot move/grow past those things. I also hope that some of you will post comments or email your stories so that we can be encouraged by what God is doing in you.


I decided to ask other women (other than the original WP group) to come check out this blog because I am seeing that a lot of you are Warrior Princesses too. I hope that as you read what we post here, that you will be encouraged in your walk with Jesus. I invite you to share your comments and stories so that you also may be an encouragement to those who read here.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the one who falls and has no one to help him up!

My prayer is that you have friends who will walk with you through life’s ups and downs. I also hope that this blog can be a place where you will be encouraged and encourage others as we share our “God Stories” with each other.

Sole Deo Gloria!
WPS

2 comments:

  1. Hi Friends:
    My name is Shyla Pope and I am a good friend of Stacey's. On occasion, due to Stacey's request, I will post what is going on in my life. I will skip my intro for today and post a piece of my devotional time this morning....
    March 26, 2010
    The wind is restless, just like me. Running, running, running. No peace or rest anywhere in my home this morning. Sickness insues us and we are dropping like flies. I have excused an semblence of order for today and have resorted to a movie day. However, I will be working, cleaning and caring for all things....
    Seek peace and pursue it.... runs thru my head as I try to grab some quiet time in my back yard. Hmmmmm. Why that? Seek peace= My Daddy. Pursue it= My Daddy again.
    Things to do today seek to devour my ability to seek and pursue Him. So, somewhat forcibly I'm sitting here in teh backyard waiting to relent and be FOUND my HIM. Seek and pursue for today must mean forced stillness, so He can find me. So I will wait here....

    After writing this I cast (or better yet, unloaded) my burdens on Him. Understanding the burdens were part of the chaos and lack of rest and peace. One by one I listed the things I found to be burdens, to Him. I had no huge revelation this morning during my quiet time. No profound peace or rest, but rather a steadiness that has enabled me to make it at least until 6:15pm, which is what time it is now. And that being said, I must leave for Bible study.

    WPShyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this comment, Shyla:) I look forward to more entries from you.
    WPS

    ReplyDelete